Once a humble bakery in Brussels, now a lunchtime favourite across the world. Using organic ingredients wherever possible, Le Pain Quotidien serve up signature open-faced sandwiches (tartines), gruyère-filled croissants and vibrant salads.
Enter your postcode and delivery time to see if Le Pain Quotidien delivers to you.
1. We use organic, local, seasonal ingredients that are fresh, crisp, delicious…perfect ingredients…where we respect the simplicity of good natural & organic food.
2. If you require any allergy information, please contact the restaurant directly or consult our website, email@example.com where we have a full allergen information.
3. We handle the following allergens in our kitchens- Gluten / cereal, dairy / milk, soya, egg, fish, sulphites, mustard, sesame, celery, nuts, crustaceans / molluscs.
4. Alcohol is not for sale to people under the age of 18. By placing an order for alcohol products on this site you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. Identification will be requested for anyone looking under the age of 25.
5. Le Pain Quotidien gift cards cannot be used through Deliveroo.
To see if Le Pain Quotidien delivers to you, enter your postcode and delivery time.